Blue Marble Dot Breeding Pair High-Quality Betta Fish Online from BETTAPAL
The premium betta fish from the farm to your hands. Think about betta, think about us!
Blue Marble Dot HMPK Betta Fish Breeding Pair
Features and Details
Product: Blue Marble Dot Breeding Pair
Type: Halfmoon Plakat (HMPK) Live Betta Fish
Age: Around 3.5 Months
Size: 1.5 ” Approx For Body
Sex: Breeding Pair
Quantity: 1 Male 1 Female
Easy tip when betta fish arrive at your home
When you get a fish put in dechlorinate water, no chlorine.
Don’t put much water be careful they jump.
Put little non-iodine sea salt or almond leaves.
Feed it next few hours after the arrival.
Keep it relax for about 1 day, please don’t open barriers to making it see together.
Suitable water temperature
Many betta owners are not aware that their betta requires warm water, not just the room temperature water that ranges from 68–72 degrees Fahrenheit (21–23 degrees Celcius). Ideally, the water should be between 78–80 degrees Fahrenheit (25.5–26.5 degrees Celcius) for a betta.
How to order?
- Choose the fish and pay to BettaPal (Fish cost + Shipping cost 5 USD/fish)
- Contact your local transhipper about shipping on your side and pay local shipping to them.
- BettaPal sends fish to Thailand transhipper, and then they will send fish to your local transhipper.
Your local transhipper imports and delivers fish to you.
- All fish need to pass transhipper because they already have import fish license. Otherwise, you already have your own import fish license, we can send fish direct to your airport.
- Shipping cost 5 USD per fish that you pay to BettaPal is a shipping cost from Thailand to your local transhipper. Not included handing fee and local shipping from transhipper place to your address that you need to pay directly to your local transhipper.
- If fish dead on arrival (DOA), please send us a clear video or picture with unopened back to refunds or exchange but not cover the shipping cost.
Please read more Shipping & Refunds Policy before order